Friday, July 8, 2011

Things I'm Digging


Here's some stuff that caught my attention around the Internets this week:

1. Thanks to Beth for alerting me to Crate and Barrel's Marimekko bedding sale. She knows I love me some Marimekko, and I've been looking for a duvet cover to swap out with my beloved patchwork quilt when I am in need of some variety. This blue Unniko pattern would go well with the sheets we already have, so it's tempting! But I'm holding out for the Missoni for Target collection, in hopes that it contains the comforter of my dreams.

2. I am seriously in love with this colorful salvaged wood wall from Design Sponge.

3. I spent the entire time I lived in my suburban home feeling guilty about not replacing my lawn with more ec-friendly greenery. Apartment Therapy blogger Catrin Morris' Case Against the Front Lawn is a great read and makes some interesting points, even if you don't agree.

4. There's nothing I don't like about the living room tour from Picnic in the Park's Greta. The airstream painting  is adorbs, and I'm especially fond of the homemade credenza next to the wooden Eames chair. Basically, it all makes me happy.

5. When I'm looking for eye candy, I head over to Print and Pattern. The first image in this post about surface // philia made me literally gasp it's so beautiful!

6. In case you weren't jealous enough of sfgirlbybay's recent trip to Paris, check out some of these French souvenirs. I like her philosophy: Bring home things you'll use in your everyday life to remind you of where you got them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!